What does this resource cover?
This resource is composed of seven modules. They are:
- Module 1: Introduction and Background
- Module 2: Stigma and Mental Health
- Module 3: Human Brain Development
- Module 4: Understanding Mental Health, Mental Illness and Related Issues in Young People
- Module 5: What is Treatment?
- Module 6: Seeking Help and Providing Support
- Module 7: Caring for Students and Ourselves
Each module includes a Core Materials section that contains a Self-Assessment and a Supplementary Learning Resources component. Course users should complete the self-assessment at the end of each module prior to moving onto other modules. Course users who want to explore the subject matter covered in the modules in more detail can engage with the Supplementary Learning Resources and materials in the Deeper Dive section.